Integriti Standard LAN Access Module Release Notes:
Integriti Standard LAN Access Module V184.108.40.206507 20/07/2020
Important Upgrade Note:
- Downgrading the firmware version below this release will default the LAN encryption key.
- Added support for the "Wiegand Feedback Mode" where on a per reader basis the valid output can be configured to follow the door lock state.
- Added support for the new SLAM hardware revision Rev_D.
- Change LED indication of module-disabled to match other LAN modules.
- SALTO Fix Sending feedback to Lock when Offline.
- Only update on board Auxes when the lock is programmed as On-Board.
Integriti Standard LAN Access Module V220.127.116.11246 25/09/2019
- SALTO Add special processing of SIFER-C cards on SALTO (Reported credential length must be set to 26 bytes using SALTO programming tool). This fixes an issue where certain SIFER-C-Aperio cards return an incorrect card length.
- Custodial door will attempt to re-lock if door re-closed after previous lock attempt failure.
- Door REX and REN off-line enable setting now always applied. Previously only applied when cache disabled.
- Improve module sensitivity to power supply noise.
- SALTO Sallis and SimonsVoss Intego RF locks now operate when SLAM module is off-line.
- Prevented the custodial Lock activating unnecessarily on module power up.
- Resolved an issue that could occasionally cause an EOL to not update when modified.
Integriti Standard LAN Access Module V18.104.22.168956 03/12/2018
- Add support for Custodial Locks. Custodial lock operation is not available when SLAM is offline to the controller. Requires V18.2 software and panel firmware.
- Added support for using programmed custom encryption keys with OSDP readers. (V18.2)
- Added support for changing the address of OSDP readers. (V18.2)
- Added support for rebooting when requested by the control panel. (V18.2)
- Improved the reliability of the LAN, especially when running in encrypted mode.
- Offline REX/REN now follows Offline Door button programming when cache disabled. Previously Door buttons were disabled when the cache was disabled.
- Reduced FLASH memory erase from 60s to 30s. Also erases any downloaded firmware.
Integriti Standard LAN Access Module V22.214.171.124309 11/09/2018
- Cache record stored with future time, now reset to current time [Inception related bug]
- Sifer keypad button presses could unlock door if module goes offline
Integriti Standard LAN Access Module V126.96.36.199233 04/05/2018
- Resolved an issue with REN button access introduced in V188.8.131.52864.
- Resolved an issue with OSDP readers connected to a SLAM where the programmed "crypt mode" was not enforced for readers that reported they were not capable of encryption.
Integriti Standard LAN Access Module V184.108.40.206154 17/04/2018
- Reinstated some functionality required for production testing that was mistakenly removed in V220.127.116.11864.
Integriti Standard LAN Access Module V18.104.22.168864 15/03/2018
- Opening an Aperio lock with the inside handle will now trigger a REX. This will prevent a door forced from accidentally being triggered.
- Tampering an Aperio Cabinet Lock will now raise an alarm on the corresponding Door Tamper System input.
- SIFER reader 3 badge arming now provides visual (LED) and audible feedback of the success or failure of the area arming.
- Fault LED activated if a hardware fault is detected in the SLAM during power up.
- Reduced the latency of sending input change messages on the LAN. This will improve responsiveness of REN/REX buttons, especially in Inception.
- Fixed issue where SIFER reader could become unresponsive if its OSDP address changed since the SLAM powered up. This could cause the SIFER reader to stop giving feedback but continue to unlock the door.
- Improve firmware download reliability.
- Resolve an issue where SIFER readers which had previously been connected to an ILAM or IAC might not address correctly when placed on a SLAM
- This firmware has not been tested with Simons Voss locks. It is not guaranteed that this firmware will work with existing Simons Voss installations.
Integriti Standard LAN Access Module V22.214.171.124546 05/09/2017
Features Added :
- Added support for driving Tecom TS0870 readers on the RS485 reader bus. This is a licensed feature.
- Improved choice of tones used for feedback on SIFER readers.
Integriti Standard LAN Access Module V126.96.36.199761 04/04/2017
Features Added :
- Added support for Aperio Prox cabinet locks.
- Added support for reading SIFER-APERIO compatability cards on SALTO readers.
- Added support for OSDP to Wiegand converters.
- Corrected the byte order of card data when reading MIFARE DESFIRE sector data on a SALTO reader.
- Resolved an issue using CARD+PIN on an APERIO lock with an integrated keypad.
Integriti Standard LAN Access Module V188.8.131.52672 20/12/2016
Important Upgrade Note:
- If you are upgrading from V2.1.3 SLAM firmware or earlier and are using SIFER or OSDP readers, please be aware that OSDP addresses above 3 will no longer work. Previously addresses 4-15 could be used only due to a bug in the SLAM firmware. Also if a SIFER or other OSDP reader is moved from an IAC or ILAM to a SLAM it may have an address above 3. The current OSDP address can be seen in review when the reader powers up.
- For non-SIFER OSDP readers above address 3: Use the manufacturer recommended method for setting the address to ensure all readers have an address between 0 and 3 prior to upgrading SLAM firmware.
- For SIFER readers: ensure all SIFER readers are V1.6.0b6 or later. If not, the SIFER firmware can be upgraded via LAN download first. Then ensure OSDP auto-addressing is enabled on the SLAM. When you upgrade the SLAM firmware, all SIFER readers will readdress to OSDP addresses 0-3 within 1 minute.
- Resolved an issue setting the permanent LED colour for OSDP readers.
- Added additional support for driving HID OSDP readers at OSDP bus address 4.
Integriti Standard LAN Access Module V184.108.40.206523 06/12/2016
- Reverted an accidental change to the DOTL tone when played on SIFER readers running V1.6.0b1 to V1.6.0b4 firmware that was introduced in the SLAM V220.127.116.11088 firmware.
Integriti Standard LAN Access Module V18.104.22.168088 27/10/2016
- Added the ability to disable the SLAM card cache.
- Added support for APERIO keypads.
- Modules with dip switched above 99 are now prevented from operating. Previously they were mapped to number 99.
- Implemented changes to make the area feedback on OSDP readers more reliable.
- Added support for more SIFER reader feedback tones.
- Improved the reliability of the firmware download.
- Resolved an issue with non-SIFER OSDP readers when doing encrypted communications.
Integriti Standard LAN Access Module V22.214.171.124960 04/06/2016
- Fixed an issue when connected to a Class 5 controller
- Improved LAN performance to reduce module off-line events
Integriti Standard LAN Access Module V126.96.36.199758 20/06/2016
- Added support for Advanced LAN encryption when connected to a class 5 controller.
- Fixed an issue which caused off-line access on readers that had a card format with the Card Type set to "legacy C3k Raw Data", "Mag Swipe Site Code", or "Mag Swipe Raw Data" to fail.
- Fixed an issue that caused off-line access to fail with certain door configurations.
- OSDP resolved some issues, including SIFER disconnection reporting on Inception.
- Fixed issue which allowed OSDP addresses above 3 to partially work. From this version on only OSDP addresses 0-3 are allowed on SLAMs. This may cause issues when moving SIFER readers from ILAMs to SLAMs when the SIFER has older firmware or auto-addressing is disabled.
Integriti Standard LAN Access Module V188.8.131.5224 04/02/2016
- Fixed issue where changes to OSDP settings in module programming didn't immediately take effect.
- Fixed an issue where MIFARE Classic cards were not being read correctly when badged at Aperio readers that were configured to return sector data instead of just the UID.
Integriti Standard LAN Access Module V184.108.40.20621 15/12/2015
- AC hold-off time setting of zero seconds now give zero delay (was 30 seconds) This setting must be edited in Controller Module Settings, General behaviour.
- Now Low Volts system input goes into alarm when communication is lost to an attached smart Integriti Power Supply, as with other Integriti modules.
- Fixed issue where a spurious input state could be reported after the SLAM was reset.
- Fixed issue which occasionally caused power supply faults on attached smart power supplies to not get reported.
- Fixed issue with SIFER and OSDP readers not working when SLAM in offline cached mode after reset.
- fixed issue where reader beep or flash would occur on wrong side of the door in response to a REN or REX.
- Correct updating of Salto Unlock times when altered.
- Fix issue where Salto System inputs.
Integriti Standard LAN Access Module V220.127.116.1124 28/08/2015
Feature Added :
- Simons Voss Smart Intego wireless reader support added.
- Add support of SIFER LED and tone feedback when in offline mode.
- improved reliability of OSDP bus.
- Fix card cache saving wrong door permission for users for offline access.
- Fix offline card cache to follow Reader and Door maps correctly when caching user card access.
- Fix issue where auxiliary control may randomly change auxiliary state (with Control module firmware pre V2.1).
- Disable onboard reader hardware if readers set to serial reader type
Integriti Standard LAN Access Module V18.104.22.16818 07/07/2015
Feature Added :
- Aperio Serial Reader support
- Alarm all power supply system inputs when communications lost to smart PSU.
- On board Auxiliary and Valid/Invalid LED interaction adhere to No LEDs option.
- Fix Reset problem when Aperio EAC Address 0 set
- Disable onboard inputs when External inputs mapped for Door
- DOTL Relays now follow Door mapping configuration
- Stop Reader Valid / Invalid LED activation when non-Onboard Readers selected.
Integriti Standard LAN Access Module V22.214.171.12425 19/08/2015
- Correct Version number (was reporting V126.96.36.19939)
Integriti Standard LAN Access Module V188.8.131.5239 22/06/2015
- Improve start up reliability
Integriti Standard LAN Access Module V184.108.40.20611 17/04/2015
- Fix the reader tamper system inputs when used with SIFER readers
Integriti Standard LAN Access Module V220.127.116.1165 23/03/2015
Feature Added :
- SIFER granted / denied feed back for off-line SIFER Readers.
- Improve OSDP / SIFER resilience to temporary LAN glitches.
- Fix SLAM off-line Reader unlocking wrong Door.
Integriti Standard LAN Access Module V18.104.22.16814 (Initial release) 16/12/2014
- Downloading firmware to SIFER readers is not always reliable. Repeated attempts should be successful.