Integriti OSDP Wiegand Converter Release Notes:
Integriti OSDP Wiegand Converter V184.108.40.206685 12/08/2020
- Corporate 1000 Wiegand output mode
- OSDP Encryption mode selection
- OSDP Encryption key setting
- Selectable 4-bit, 8-bit or ASCII keypad burst modes
- Add Tamper Input / Output support (Requires Revision E or later PCB)
- Wiegand fixed bit mode (Wiegand to OSDP) now only sends on OSDP if exact selected number of bits received from Reader
- Default settings for Active LED Colour and mode, and Beeper mode and volume set to more useful settings
- Improve Weigand inputs noise immunity. This feature can be User enabled/disabled
- Fix HID Reader Idle and Area State colour display
- Improve OSDP substitution security (Wiegand to OSDP mode)
- Fix Wiegand Valid output staying On
- Fix Wiegand Valid / Invalid outputs for 3 badge arm
- Improve addressing reliability when connecting to OSDP host
Integriti OSDP Wiegand Converter V220.127.116.11416 13/09/2018
- Added programmable OSDP LED and Beeper operation when card presented (when in OSDP Master mode).
- Resolved an issue where Non-SIFER OSDP readers could have the beeper stuck on until the next card is presented.
- OSDP readers now always re-address correctly without requiring a reset.
- Wiegand bit count settings are now retained over reset and power loss.
- Baud rate settings are now retained over reset and power loss.
- OSDP readers with serial number zero now operate correctly.
- Setting the OSDP Master to 1200 Baud now operates correctly.
- OSDP Readers that don't support encrypted communications now operate correctly.
- Updating to this revision will result in loss of all configuration.
Integriti OSDP Wiegand Converter V18.104.22.168780 (Initial Release) 28/03/2017