Integriti EliteX Terminal Release Notes:
Integriti EliteX Terminal V220.127.116.11133
- Fixed issue on Concept where exit beeper which has aux timer could turn on erroneously at end of timer if beeper was cancelled by user pressing END.
- Cyrillic character support (language 13) added.
Integriti EliteX Terminal V18.104.22.168627
- Resolved an issue on concept that could prevent areas with EliteX system inputs programmed from arming correctly.
- Resolved an issue where the display could get stuck in the off state.
Integriti EliteX Terminal V22.214.171.124938
- Fixed some issues with entering of the LAN key on Class 5 systems.
- Fixed issue where built-in SIFER reader module could become slow or unresponsive.
Integriti EliteX Terminal V126.96.36.199305
- Added a 12 hour inverting screen saver to help minimise burn in of the OLED display
- Please note when you upgrade the firmware to this version 12 hour invert screen saver will be enabled by default. This feature can be changed in terminal configuration.
- Brighten the keypad backlight as soon as card presence is detected
- Limit the "Min Keypad&OLED Brightness" to 20 to reduce screen burn in
- Adjusted some font characters for language 8 (Polish)
- Increased the keypad backlight turn on rate for improved utility in darkenss
- Resolved an issue with LED brightness and beep volume
- Resolved issues with zone EOL configuration
Integriti EliteX Terminal V188.8.131.52918
- After a module number collision, allow the user to change the module number without reset.
- For EliteX with SIFER, disable the keypad while a card is present, to prevent accidental key presses.
- Change DOTL behaviour to match the Elite DOTL.
- Resolved issues with the Configuration screens.
- Resolved issues with reporting system inputs on Concept LAN.
- Resolved issues with processing the EliteX hardware inputs.
- Resolved an issue when operating on the downstream side of a fibre modem.
- Resolved issues displaying LCD messages when the default display is System Time.
- Resolved issues with timed auxiliaries when used on a Concept LAN.
Integriti EliteX Terminal V184.108.40.206082
- Added new EliteX-only LED modes
- Improvements to H/W Rev display on console
- Fixed timed beep in LCD commands, used for location beeper. Value of 255 now means continuous pulsing tone until stopped.
- Decreased the limit for Keypad back-light brightness on Rev A hardware to avoid flicker
- Increased the reliability of tamper detection
Integriti EliteX Terminal V220.127.116.11782
- Improved the aesthetics of the system time display
- Resolved several minor display issues
- Fixed an issue when doing firmware download
- Resolved issues with the idle area display
Integriti EliteX Terminal V18.104.22.168517