Integriti Security Controller Release Notes:
Integriti Security Controller V22.214.171.124985 16/09/2020
Important Upgrade Note:
- Users who need to use the area list control screen will need an additional "List Control" menu group permission applied from this version
- Added support for talking to an Ethernet bridge, including using Zeroconf for discovery.
- Added a per door configurable challenge response timeout programming.
- Added modem configurations for USA and Canada.
- Added support for SALTO Keypad lock.
- EMS Added Schindler call by ID when programmed as a car panel.
- EMS added the ability to disable default masks.
- Added list control menu group permission to control terminal area list control behavior.
- Added a configuration option of "Maximum number of reporting attempts" to the GSM comms task. Added waiting for 10 minutes for events that have been transferred to the T4000 to be delivered to the MultipathIP server. The time waited is shortened to be 3 minutes if the GSM comms task has a backup comms task configured. Enhanced review to clearly show the actions that the GSM comms task is taking.
- Added support for saving the DNS record used to talk to the Integriti server when the software does a firmware update and default of the hardware.
- Unlock the LAN when the controller is defaulted, to prevent lockout situations.
- Changed the virtual card badge review from the software to show the "Soft Cred" card type.
- Turn off any area sirens if the 24h part of the area is disarmed.
- Modified the reporting comms tasks to have a common way of searching for alarms to be reported. The reporting comms tasks are:
- Alarm Reporting
- ARC (Alarm Reporting & Control)
- Peer Reporting
- SkyTunnel Reporting
- Modified the IRfast alarm data generation for the GSM comms task.
- Modified the IRfast text data generation for the GSM comms task so that is now the same as other comms tasks (E.g. Dialler, SkyTunnel Reporting).
- Made it valid to set NEWLIFT floor IDs to 0.
- Changed the functionality when a user enters PIN+OFF from the Elite(X) in an attempt to disarm the Elite(X)'s associated area. Previously if the area was in "Entry delay" or "Warn re-arm" or its sirens were on, then the user was prompted to select an area and then would have to press OFF again. Now the area is turned off immediately.
- Updated TCP/IP stack. Now if the controller is unable to get a DHCP address it will revert to a link local address.
- Resolved an issue with the grant amnesty action when granting amnesty to all users.
- Resolved an issue with downloading firmware to all compatible modules from a PrismaX.
- Resolved issues with the siren test menu on the PrismaX.
- Resolved an issue which prevented having multiple GSM comms tasks running at the same time.
- Resolved an issue that could caused AURM review to have the wrong door listed.
- Resolved an issue with Skytunnel that could cause issues with establishing a connection if the controller name was 32 characters.
- Resolved an issue with the "arm if secure" action, where it would fail to disarm areas.
Integriti Security Controller V126.96.36.199817 24/08/2020
- Resolved an issue with the TCP/IP stack that could cause IP communications lock ups and watchdog resets, usually when connecting over SkyTunnel.
Integriti Security Controller V188.8.131.52561 30/07/2020
- When SkyTunnel programming changes are written from the Integriti software, wait a short time before restarting the SkyTunnel connection to allow time for an acknowledgement to be sent back to the Integriti software.
- Resolved an issue where input review was being generated when the "no review" option was set and the input was being controlled by an action.
- Resolved an issue when displaying the result after attempting to input a new license via the Elite(X) terminal, display "Verify timeout" if the smart card verification timed out.
- Resolved issues in the GSM CT:
- When configured as a Backup CT and comms with the T4000 are not working and an alarm is detected, the GSM CT was incorrectly attempting to trigger its own Backup CT to report the alarm.
- When sending an SMS alarm to a telephone number list, an SMS message was only sent to the first telephone number in the list.
- Resolved an issue when handling connect request packets from the Integriti software and checking if IP addresses need to be re-ordered where the "Alternate Server IP Address 3" was always overwritten with the IP address from the connect request packet if the IP address was not found.
- Resolved an issue in the SkyTunnel service programming when the Integriti controller is first started and the SkyTunnel service checks to see if it has valid settings.
- Resolved the NEWLIFT TCP connection mode being server instead of client.
- Resolved the NEWLIFT call floor being incorrect.
- Resolved an issue where the input test screen that shows the "Zone Array" of 8 zones and remembers their highest state was accidentally removed.
- Resolved an issue where adding a direct entry card to a user via the Elite(x) keypad appeared intermittent. It now works when the Card Format of the Card Template has a type of "Wiegand Raw Data".
- In the EMS comms task Schindler protocol, corrected an issue where call by profile only worked for the first 32 floor list records.
Integriti Security Controller V184.108.40.206986 15/05/2020
Important Upgrade Note:
- A fix in the Modbus comms task when returning the states of coils and discrete inputs means that they are now inverted. If 3rd party automation has been built to interact with this comms task care should be taken to assess if an update to the 3rd party automation is required.
- Added the Mitsubishi lift protocol to the EMS comms task.
- When access is granted through a door due to the "any card" reader configuration, generate more appropriate review.
- Add an analogue calibration for displaying the PrismaX temperature in Deg F.
- Added support for the "Wiegand Feedback Mode" where on a per reader basis the valid output can be configured to follow the door lock state.
- Added support for mode 2 "Access to Authorized Floors" for Otis
- Added support to return the access result to the Otis lift when card credentials are presented.
- Implemented new licensing model.
- Enhanced the EN50131 support in the Alarm Reporting comms task and the EN32PIN comms task. When the all/dual path fault occurs this state is now latched and can only be cleared by a Level3 user or a reset code.
- When using the Elite(X) terminal and EN50131, modified the order of the screens which are presented to the user. Now a "single path fault" will only prompt the user if they want to continue (this used to require a reset code). Now a "all paths fault" will prompt the user and require a reset code to continue.
- Modified the GSM comms task when processing and replying to zone isolate control commands to work exactly as they did in the Concept panel (so that SkyCommand could control them).
- When the GSM comms task is communicating with a T4000, slightly shortened the panel information string that is sent so that it would always fit.
- In the EMS comms task Otis protocol, changed the implementation to always send the default masks (previously the default masks were only sent if they hadn't been sent before).
- When performing an action list action, don't do anything if the assert edge is "none".
- When performing the LAN download to ILAMs, added a test before restarting the download to ensure that repeated database changes did not prevent a full download from completing.
- Increased the number of apartments records from 250 to 300. A default is required to get the additional apartment records.
- Optimized the database writing strategy to reduce file-system use, file-system fragmentation and FLASH memory wear.
- Modified the handling of the connect packet from the Integriti software so that IP address order can be swapped instead of IP addresses being overwritten.
- Prevented 2-swipe and 3-swipe reader arm mode actions when the Door Type specifies more then 1 credential. This change matches the previous functionality from before there were the "extra credential types" of hand, face, eye etc.
- Resolved an issue when broadcasting LCD messages where they did not get translated before being sent.
- Resolved an issue in the Alarm Reporting comms task when checking if an input has been configured.
- Resolved an issue with the Modbus comms task where the states were inverted for coils and discrete inputs.
- In the EMS comms task Otis protocol, corrected an issue preventing sending of card credential data to the backup Otis server.
- In the EMS comms task Otis protocol, corrected an issue where the home floor rear door wasn't set for Otis home floor calling.
- Resolved some issues with ILAM off-line behaviour involving time-periods with holidays.
- Resolved issues triggering named actions from PIN entry at terminals programmed as 'access only'.
- Resolved an issue where firmware updates for OSDP <> Wiegand Converter where not working.
- In the EMS comms task Otis protocol, corrected an issue with the "Call Floor" action.
- Resolved an issue with the GSM CT where the IRfast client code was in the wrong order.
- NOTE: This only has an effect on reporting when the "Multi-client code" option is checked from within the MultipathIP software.