Integriti SIFER Encrypted Reader Release Notes:
Integriti SIFER Encrypted Reader V1.18.0.00028 11/11/2019
- Added support for DESFIRE Light CSN cards.
- Added support for config cards that can set the OSDP baud rate (for non-IR systems).
- Added support for limited use site key (R type) config cards.
- Fixed issue where some Ultralight CSN cards would not read when ECOLITE cards were enabled.
Integriti SIFER Encrypted Reader V1.17.0.00075 20/09/2019
- Improved card reading performance when SIFER readers and SIFERpads are mounted on a metal surface. It is still recommended for best performance to use IR-999033 plastic spacer when SIFERs are mounted on a conductive surface.
- SIFER will now periodically restart if it has no communications from the host.
- Fixed an issue where if a SIFER reader reset it could incorrectly detect its hardware type, causing it to stop reading cards. Previously this required a reboot or power cycle of the reader to fix.
- The SIFER reader may not read some MIFARE Ultralight CSN cards correctly. This is expected to be resolved in the next release.
Integriti SIFER Encrypted Reader V1.16.0.00014 21/11/2018
- Implemented support for fixed alternate address of 0x7F as per OSDP standard.
- Added support for ECOLITE cards.
- Added support for User Programmed Keys on the OSDP bus.
- Allow reverting of the "User Programmed Key" in the SIFER reader to the IR key by setting the user key to be all zeroes.
- Prevent downloading of SIFER firmware that is not intended for reader hardware, such as SCP firmware to a reader.
- If reading of ECOLITE cards is turned on then reading of Ultralight CSN cards will be not work. In Integriti this feature can be turned off but it cannot be turned off in Inception. This issue is expected to be fixed in the next SIFER firmware release.
Integriti SIFER Encrypted Reader V1.8.0.00003 10/11/2017
- Implemented supply voltage monitoring so that if voltage drops below a minimum threshold the RF system will shut down until the minimum voltage is restored, to overcome a source of card failure.
- Changed DESFire scan method to keep RF on from as soon as card is detected instead of powering up card intermittently, to overcome a source of card failure.
- Fixed issue where SIFER cards that are programmed on MIFARE_DESFIRE_EV2 cards would be be read repeatedly when being held for some time at a reader.
Integriti SIFER Encrypted Reader V1.7.0.00006 08/06/2017
- Made tones more consistent between different SIFER hardwares.
Integriti SIFER Encrypted Reader V1.7.0.00004 06/04/2017
- Improved reader to card communications to maximise reliability of the card.
Integriti SIFER Encrypted Reader V1.6.0.00006 20/02/2017
- Added firmware support for SIFERpad hardware, a SIFER reader incorporating a 12 key pinpad.
Integriti SIFER Encrypted Reader V1.6.0.00003 21/11/2016
- Fixed issue with auto-addressing where a SIFER that had a previous OSDP address higher than 3 (from an ILAM or IAC) couldn't get addressed when placed on a SLAM.
Integriti SIFER Encrypted Reader V1.5.0.00014 11/12/2015
- Many minor changes in the OSDP code to avoid or recover more quickly from offline events.
- Added a default custom OSDP key to match IR reader modules so custom key can be used.
- Fixed a number of cases where watchdog could trip when processing Configuration cards.
- Added support for Config Card feedback in Prisma Sifer Module mode.
- Added display of hardware revision as text (e.g. 'Rev_D') for console 'Config' command.
- Added console reporting of RFID system hardware faults, e.g. SPI faults.
- Added NAKing of unsupported OSDP commands.
- Added 1 billion to serial number reported by Prisma Sifer modules. This is to distinguish them from normal Sifer readers which would otherwise overlap.
- Reduced hardware watchdog period to 1.5 seconds so Sifer can recover more quickly.
- Changed the logic to treat configured OSDP crypt mode as the minimum allowed encryption level.
- Updated OSDP_BUZ handling to give 4kHz beep for non-MIDI note codes.
- Fixed configured format defaults for different/changed hardware type.
- Fixed reporting of MIFARE_DESFIRE_EV1_SIFER_CONFIG on console for some cases where it is not a config card. (N/A to reader firmware)
- Fixed failure to reboot after feature-flag set by a Configuration card.
Integriti SIFER Encrypted Reader V1.4.0.00002 04/11/2015
- Added support for modification of SIFER reader hardware into SIFER multi-format reader. This can only be carried out by Inner Range.
- Added support for PicoPass card type on SIFER multi-format hardware. This allows reading of the UID (CSN) of HID iCLASS cards (but not facility code or card number).
- Added support for Prisma Sifer module hardware.
- Added support for Rev D Sifer reader hardware.
- Fixed issue with multi-format where iCode SLI card UIDs were being read in reverse byte order which was inconsistent with the way other card formats were being read.
Integriti SIFER Encrypted Reader V1.1.0.00002 28/04/2015
- Improved card read range of the SIFER reader.
Integriti SIFER Encrypted Reader V1.0.0.00008 (Initial release) 29/01/2015
- SIFER readers require V4 controller firmware and V4 software or later. For more information see the SIFER user manual.
- Some SIFER readers may ship with V0.9.0b13 preliminary release firmware. It is recommended that the readers have their firmware updated to the production release. This is done as a LAN download once the readers have been successfully installed on the system. See the Integriti user manual for more information about module firmware update over the LAN. V0.9.0b13 can only be upgraded when the host module is a SLAM or a V2 or later ILAM.